Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I live here in Scotland and would like to share my interests and also those of my family and friends.

I'm a father of two fantastic children, married to my beautiful wife April and we live in Dundee, Scotland.

I'm a Roman Catholic and try to practice my faith in my daily life.

My main interests are, reading, watching TV, technology, basketball and Airsoft.

You can also find me at
and also now at Google Plus

This site was created on March 1st, 2011. Older postings can be found at the Walker Family Website

Sunday 19 August 2012

Boston - day 10 - 18th July, 2012

Day 2 was our second day in Boston.

We started off by going to the Prudential Centre and going up to the 50th floor to view Boston from the Skywalk Observatory.  The views around Boston are teriffic and we spent a couple of hours here taking photo's, enjoying the views and participating in the interactive exhibitions.  Some of the photo's show famous Bostonian's like Babe Ruth, Leonard Nimoy, Mark Zuckerberg, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck plus many more.

After that we had a wander through Boston Common (Boston Common is the oldest park in America) and Boston Park before starting off the Boston Freedom Trail.  The trail is a 2 1/2 mile walk around the famous historical landmarks in Boston and is easily followed with the red brick that leads the way.

We were eventually washed off due to very heavy rain and headed back to The Cheesecake Factory for our evening meal.












No comments:

Post a Comment