Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I live here in Scotland and would like to share my interests and also those of my family and friends.

I'm a father of two fantastic children, married to my beautiful wife April and we live in Dundee, Scotland.

I'm a Roman Catholic and try to practice my faith in my daily life.

My main interests are, reading, watching TV, technology, basketball and Airsoft.

You can also find me at
and also now at Google Plus

This site was created on March 1st, 2011. Older postings can be found at the Walker Family Website

Sunday 19 August 2012

Boston - day's 11, 12 and 13 - 19th, 20th and 21st July, 2012

Day 11 was to be our last day and we were to be flying home.  We got to the airport to check in and all our flights had been cancelled - disaster!!!
It turn's out that because we had got a train to Boston from New York on the previous Monday rather than take our pre-booked flight they assumed we were not going to use any of our flights and cancelled them all.

The girl at the desk managed to get us a flight arranged for 24 hour's later so we ended up with an unexpected extra night in Boston.  The only place left with a room was the Sheraton so the five of us crammed into a room for the night (me on the floor haha).

The next day our flight's had a delay due to all the storms that ere raging across America.  We arrived home on Saturday morning slightly knackered.

The holiday was amazing and we all loved every minute of it!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment