Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I live here in Scotland and would like to share my interests and also those of my family and friends.

I'm a father of two fantastic children, married to my beautiful wife April and we live in Dundee, Scotland.

I'm a Roman Catholic and try to practice my faith in my daily life.

My main interests are, reading, watching TV, technology, basketball and Airsoft.

You can also find me at
and also now at Google Plus

This site was created on March 1st, 2011. Older postings can be found at the Walker Family Website

Sunday 12 August 2012

Boston - day 9 - 17th July, 2012

This was our first full day in Boston.

We started off by taking the Boston Duck Tour on an amphibious vehicle.  Started off as a bus tour and the bus drove into the river and we continued our tour in the river.

We then had a wander though Boston and went down to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.

At night Ross, Heather and myself went to Fenway Park to watch Boston Red Sox play baseball against Chicago White Sox.  It was a great atmosphere with 40,000 people enjoying the action.  There are a couple of video's of surprises below at the game.



















No comments:

Post a Comment