Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I live here in Scotland and would like to share my interests and also those of my family and friends.

I'm a father of two fantastic children, married to my beautiful wife April and we live in Dundee, Scotland.

I'm a Roman Catholic and try to practice my faith in my daily life.

My main interests are, reading, watching TV, technology, basketball and Airsoft.

You can also find me at
and also now at Google Plus

This site was created on March 1st, 2011. Older postings can be found at the Walker Family Website

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Welcome to my new Blog

Thanks for visiting my new Blog!!

This is my 1st time ever blogging. A bit of a strange thing to do for a husband and father who has little time for this sort of thing but I'll try my best to let it all go somewhere interesting.

I have been keeping a family website going for the past year but none of the other family members were interested in making any addition's to it so I thought I would just start my own Blog.  I will be blogging about the family here but at least this way I can write from my own perspective.  The family website can be viewed here OLD FAMILY WEBSITE

About me - married 21 years, have 2 children ages 14 and 12.

I am a devout Catholic who attends mass each week, I pray as much as I can most day's. I am involved in various church activity's within the parish to try and keep myself closer to God. Also involved with St. Vincent De Paul Society.

My hobbies are watching TV, watching NBA, reading, playing on the PS3 and Airsoft.

2 comments:

  1. em pure lovin' yer new blog dundee dad, ehll pure hav a read o this when em haein' meh peh at denner time the morn, meh mate kyle would pure love this, em dundeh till eh deh, pure love yi nearly as much as ah the cirkuls oan the kingsway like kin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you had to be the 1st to put a comment on Brechin Boy haha

    ReplyDelete